These are some resources that I find helpful and want to pass along.
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey is my favorite financial teacher to listen to on the radio, and now you can watch or listen 24/7!
- Zander Insurance Term Life This is the best site I’ve found to easily shop and compare dozens of insurance companies for affordable term life policies.
- Loan*Calculator Plus This is the free downloadable loan calculator that I use myself. It has a lot of different options, but I always use the plain “Loan” calculator option.
- iDrive Online Backup Sign up through this link and you can get a free account with 5 GB of storage. Refer others and you can get more free storage! I use this service myself and don’t pay a dime for online cloud backup of my important files!
- CarComplaints.com My “go-to” site to research reliable used cars. Take it with a grain of salt — remember any car can have a problem. Instead, look for major recurring trends.
- Blender Mom An amazing website for blended families! I know the author, and she’s awesome.